Any Coin Mech for Home Arcades
These have been designed as a direct replacement for existing arcade coin mechs such as those made by HAPPS, Coinco, Imonex, and others. The Roll Down versions replace existing parts for coin mechs made by Asahi Seiko, Coin Controls, CA Calle, and Baolian.
Here are the key features:
- Any Coin Mech are Drop in Replacements for Existing Arcade Coin mechs.
- Any Coin Roll Downs are Easy to install Part Replacements for Existing Coin Mechs
- Takes anything from Quarters, .984 tokens down to dimes**.
- No adjustments ever!
- No more Coin Jams!
- Tested on Arcade Games from Atari, Bally/Midway, Gottlieb, Stern, Taito, Williams, Sega, Nintendo, and more!
- Any Coin Mech Comes with 4 Plastic Pegs!
- Custom Made on demand!
- Never Rusts!
- Made in the USA!
- For Home Arcade Use
Available in multiple colors! You can choose what colors you want!
** - Sizes may vary depending on what the face plate/coin slot will accpet and the type of mech being replaced. See the individual product for additional detials on this.
Click on the product below for more details!
For the Asahi Seiko 730-A* Coin Mechs. These mechs are also known as the Asahi III coin mechs. Price is per PAIR of adapters (enough for 1 complete game).
For the Asahi Seiko KWM/740 and Baolian D-200 Coin Mechs. Price is per PAIR of adapters (enough for 1 complete game).
For the Coin Controls, Coin Controls Combo and CA Calle Coin Mechs. Price is per PAIR of adapters (enough for 1 complete game).